Sunday, October 26, 2008
Neat Blog to check out....
It isn't often these days that Richard takes a substantial nap on the weekends, but today his PatPat laid down with him and he is currently snoozing away - whew - I can just relax for a bit - anyway, I still am not good about knowing the ins and outs of the blogworld, but I ran across a link from Robin's page - it is entitled Life in Germany and this is the link I used to get there http://allison-and-paul.blogspot.com/ - it is amazing how many hits she has from all over the world - I may have to look into doing one of those tracker things - I'd probably laugh though because there'd be less than a dozen hits..... anyway - this blog is really cute and the girl who writes it has a great sense of humor - check it out when you get a chance..... if lil man sleeps a bit longer I may even get some pics uploaded from our fun filled weekend - bowling, eating out, playing in the backyard, feeding the fish, arranging pumpkins, and "helping" daddy build the play fortress in the back - you know I am kidding hunny - but he will be the only little boy with a playground sized playset in the neighborhood= hmm maybe it will help to sell the house one of these years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog..and for the "shout out" :) You've got 5 entries in the drawing now...good luck!! :)
Post a Comment