Monday, June 15, 2009

1st time to the neighborhood pool this summer...

I know! I know! I know it's pitiful - I live right next to the neighborhood pool but had not ventured over there with Richard this summer....it's just kinda difficult. He LOVED swim lessons last year and seems to have no fear now and wants to live in the deep end - couple that with the fact that this is the neighborhood with children that I have taught the past eight years....DON'T get me wrong...I LOVE my students and it is GREAT to see them...BUT they each want me to watch them dive and such, but with an active three year old my attention MUST be on him! The other day I peeked my head out and there were NO cars at the pool ( they must have all been at VBS) so I quickly got Richard and myself dressed and we headed to the pool. We had so much fun even if mommy did get sunburned....that night, Ty took him back and they played even more in the deep end of the pool. What fun - guess I'll have to keep the "secret time of day" to myself for when NO ONE is at the pool!!!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Knowing the kids or not knowing them...anytime there is NO ONE at the pool is the time for me to go...LOL...with my blind-you-white skin, and my less than bikini body now....swimming is best left at dark with no one around for me :o) It looks like y'all had tons of fun....