Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here goes.....I've made the leap.....





Well - after much prodding and encouragement I have finally jumped into the "blog" world. Robin and Cindy - you may regret telling me I should do this! LOL I can't wait to have some time to play around with it and figure it all out! To start with, for those that don't know me.....
My name is Michelle Sullivan.

I am 34 years old.
My dh is Ty and my adorable son is Richard.
I am a public school teacher and this is my 13th year! WOW!
I love the way that the Internet has kept me connected with friends all over the world - I grew up in Africa....and I love meeting new friends.
My family and my walk with the Lord are the two most important things in my life.

I hate to admit it, but I better log off and I have only just begun...it is "bath and bedtime" around here.

Have patience and I'll try to get all the cutesy frills added soon!!
These pics are two biggies in my life - when Ty gave me my claddagh at Disney World and when Richard was born!

1 comment:

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Yay! I am so glad you finally did it! Welcome friend! It's so much fun!!