Sunday, December 7, 2008

maybe some pics...











ok so maybe we were a bit drastic - we cut off both our cable television AND our high speed internet, so we are now depending on our dial up which we had as back up - Oh how very spoiled I was and didn't even realize it....I could care less about the tv stations being gone, but I am going into withdrawal with the amount of time it takes to blog or facebook...so I just give up and don't log on... I will try to post some of the promised pics from our first MSU football game with Richard - hopefully we will soon recieve an offer in the mail we cannot refuse and be wooed to a new provider for high speed service once again!!!
p.s. ok so it changed the order from which I uploaded them, but oh well, you can figure it out!

No comments: