We headed to the Sullivans for Memorial Day weekend. Richard had so much fun with his Poppa and PatPat. We played at the house Saturday, church on Sunday AND the race of course, and then we stayed for most of Monday as well before heading back home. Poppa and Ty were really sweet and got up and cooked breakfast on Monday! I slept in till 8:30 and Richard even crawled up in bed with PatPat and slept a bit longer. Richard got a new puzzle (60 piece of the USA) and a race track (#88 of course) while we were there. He also loved watching the new kittens tumble around and play outside.
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment