Richard loves all four of his grandparents and his friends but right up there as well is his love for his CARS!!!! They have a specific order that they MUST be lined up in (I have no idea) and he has begun wanting them to come and "watch" his movie before naptime and bedtime...it kinda looks like a drive in movie for cars, but is even more funny because the cars are watching the Cars movie!! Ty's parents (Poppa and PatPat) came up over the weekend for a visit..always fun to be with family...I'm so glad that Richard has the opportunity to grow up and be around all four of his grandparents. We love y'all.
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment