Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's that time again....



...the pink is a swim noodle cut into pieces because the janitor warned me that the floor wax would run under the door and seal everything it touched to the floor...

Where oh where did my summer vacation go?!?!?!?

It seems as if it was just yesterday that I was CRAMMING everything into my one tiny closet (they told us that EVERYTHING had to be off of the floor)!!! Richard was quite excited to discover that Wes (one of his best buddies) was at the school as well so they hung out, watched a movie, ate snacks, and drew pictures for a while so that Amy and I could work in our rooms! It has been an eventful summer and although I am really tired physically and emotionally, I am ready to start a new year and jump into another year in Rankin County - this is a milestone for me...believe it or not...this is my FIFTEENTH year of teaching...doesn't seem as if that could be true either!!! It's a great reminder to savor EVERY moment with my sweet Richard for the days do not slow down they just continue to pass in a blur....

No comments: