Weekend before last, we headed (as is the norm these days) to Baton Rouge to see Poppa and PatPat. Richard did really well with the changes since our last visit and after his initial shyness he quickly took to the fact that Poppa was the same Poppa that loves ice cream, playing ball, and snuggling even if he doesn't have any hair right now. Richard enjoyed some great quality time with PatPat as well - they love coloring together and Richard STILL loves to be rocked to sleep by her!! Sunday service was fun for the singing part, but staying quiet for all of "teacher's" (aka preacher's) talk was kind of hard; so Richard and I walked around the church grounds and mommy (I) remenisced about how special this church is to me (that is where Ty and I were married) and thinking over how much life has changed in the past ten years...
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment