This afternoon when we left Mrs. Beth's we went to one of Richard's favorite places....Winner's Circle Park! Thanks for the suggestion Amy. We met Wes, Manze, and Emma there to play in the dirt!!! Their faces say it all...the innocence of childhood! They laugh heartily - love fully - and fight vehemently (even if there is more than one shovel)....but you know it is so sweet to see how they may fight over a shovel one minute or having to take turns going down the slide, but they are giggling together two seconds later and crying when one of them has to leave and go home. What is the saying about learning all you need to know in Kindergarten - maybe even the two year olds have it right - thank you for the reminder Richard, Wes, Manze, and Emma - life is short so live it to the fullest!!!
***Update*** I found out this afternoon that I will be at Highland Bluff - I am sssoooo excited but sad to be separated from so many of my friends - maybe I need to remember to be a two year old and just jump right on in!!!!!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment