




As the pictures show the Sullivan family didn't spend our first weekend of mommy's summer break together, but we all had fun!! Ty and his dad fulfilled one of Ty's lifelong dreams - they went to Indianapolis for the Indy 500 - other than Danika getting smashed out of the race he had a blast!!! I loaded up with mom and dad right after our Higland Bluff meeting, went and picked Richard up, and we headed WAY up into Arkansas (we were only 2 1/2 hours from Branson - beautiful but NO cell service). Richard had the opportunity to meet cousins and aunts that he had never met. It is taking some work to get the little man back into the routine of sleeping by himself (he and mommy slept together), but other than that we are settling in. The past two days I have been in meetings helping to re-write the curriculum for Venture, so Richard has not been with mommy very much. Mrs. Beth brought by the CD she made of Richard and his little friends from the past year...it was FANTASTIC - what a great way to see how he has grown in the last year. Last night I broke loose for about an hour and took my friend Joy to Bruster's for a birthday ice cream. I ran up to Flowood Elementary today to pick up a few last things and turn my key in - kind of a sad feeling, but I am really excited about the years to come at Highland Bluff. Tonight I am headed to see Sex in the City with some of my girlfriends while Richard and Ty have some "guy" time. I look forward to the fact that we have NOTHING scheduled for next week - just days of playing together and mixing some housework in during nap time. Take care and have a great weekend everyone!!!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment