


You know why Wal Mart is such a HUGE and RICH corporation?!?! Because they now how to get more money out of you than you ever intend to spend in one trip! It doesn't stop there - they market not only to people our age, but even our two year olds!!! LOL Now how many parents do you think in one day use the "riding toys" at the entrance as a bribery tool in order to have a peaceful shopping trip? Hmmm - must admit that tonight I was one of those moms. It had been a long day, but I figured while I had spent the gasoline to go to the birthday party in Brandon, I might as well check out their WalMart - they always seem to have a better selection of children's clothes than ours' does...sure enough...our WalMart doesn't even have all of the fall selections in but their's had a LOT and was already picked over pretty good. I did find a couple of long sleeve tees, turtlenecks, and a couple of tees for Richard to wear next year. On the way out Richard talked me into Cheetohs (since he already had supper at the birthday party) and a ride in the jeep....hey, what can I say: a dollar and a half for Cheetohs and a ride on the jeep were well worth a peaceful trip to WalMart! Notice that he would not even let me hold his Cheetohs in case I decided to take them back. LOL Kuddos to the marketing folks at WalMart Headquarters - you definitely know how to get us.



.jpg)





1 comment:
You're better than me. I always tell Emma that they are broke. Now, as soon as we walk in, she always says "Broke!" Of course me, "Yes baby, they are broke." Don't tell her they all work! HA!
Post a Comment