I went to a REALLY great gifted conference last week - probably the most interesting and helpful session was about "dual rulings" - children that are gifted + something else (like dyslexia, aspergers, ADD, ADHD, and many many others)....I went up Wednesday afternoon and came home Friday...in the meantime my WONDERFUL in-laws came and got Richard and took him back home with them (my mom was supposed to be picking up Richard in the afternoons, but dad can't be around lil people germies at the moment) - Friday evening when I got in, Ty and I went to supper and then headed to Louisiana - spent some time Saturday at the Nissan dealership - can't wait to post a pic for Ty but will wait till it is officially his next weekend! Headed back to MS on Sunday by way of Clinton to celebrate Mom's birthday almost a week late and see how daddy was doing.
Daddy is doing really well. He still has the catheter in, but they are hoping to take it out on Thursday. He had a rough day Friday and ran a low temp but all was ok. Please continue your prayers for him as he continues to recover and he learns his new daily routine (he begins his day with a breakfast of 20 pills!!!)
Also, really important: please pray for my Cindy (I don't know how to link her name so this is her link: http://www.thebeckwithfam.blogspot.com/ ) She sent a text on Sunday morning saying that she had been admitted to the hospital because her water had broken and it is NOT time yet to deliver lil Miss Emily Ann...please lift Cindy and Emily up in prayer. Thanks so much.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment