




Today started out kinda rough but wound up being a really fun filled day.... I woke up to excruciating throbbing in my head around 2a.m. so I got up and took some Excedrin...my early bird woke up at 7am so his daddy took him to go and get donuts and to give mommy some silence in the house. About 10am my head wasn't any better so I took something stronger for it and laid down for a few hours while Richard played with his daddy. I woke about 2pm and felt much better - definitely not 100% but way better than before so off to WalMart I went to pick up Bennett C. a birthday present...picked up Richard and we headed to Brandon. No-one was at Nicole's house, so I called her only to find out that the party was at the city park - good grief - what a day. Bennett came and greeted Richard and off to the slides they went. Richard had a great time on the slides and big boy swings...we even stayed after the birthday boy went home! LOL Thanks for a great time Bennett - have fun playing with all of your new Star Wars toys.



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment