Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bulldogs vs. Tigers...

Well our household of Sullivans wasn't happy last Wednesday night, but the Sullivans of Baton Rouge were. Ty called me Tuesday to ask if I'd be interested in going to the LSU vs. MSU basketball game because he could get tickets. With all the stress of Doty being out and our site visit at work Friday, I know it seemed like a foolish decision but there is just NOTHING like being on campus for a game - I LOVE MSU basketball!!! (My first date with Ty was to an MSU basketball game.)
Ty worked through lunch so that we could get a little bit of an early start since the game tip off was at seven. Ty gave tickets to some of his lifelong friends: Mr. Ed, Lisa, and Laurie and also to Dr. McCool's husband and son. Richard had a great time...he was a bit more "distracted" than I had anticipated, so I am glad that I had the "magic" book bag packed full of entertainment... overall though he did really well until we went into DOUBLE overtime - and then I was SUPER thankful that I had packed his portable DVD for him to watch Hermie. The first thing he said when we got back in the car was "I had fun watching Bully play basketball" and less than two and a half minutes later he was "sacked out" - what fun! Thank you Ty!!

No comments: