Mrs. Beth had a party for the kiddos and I made sure to leave my camera as it dawned on me that this was their last Valentine's Day with Mrs. Beth - to which she promptly told me to hush! They had fun making picture frames and exchanging valentines and happies with each other. I couldn't resist adding the pics of the "shirtless" kiddos and them trying to manage the icing on the cupcakes Richard took - Emma's is hilarious!! That night, Richard and I met Ty at Chili's for supper. Valentine's Day itself was really quiet: how nice and refreshing. I hope everyone had a great one this year!!!
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment