Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Obsession...

To be honest, I was kind of doubtful when Ty let Richard pick out a "real" puzzle the other night at WalMart. Don't get me wrong - he LOVES his wooden ones but they are simple to figure out because there is only one correct place to put each piece.... Well, good grief at my shock: two days later and he is putting it together without any assistance. He has had so much fun learning to look for edges, and circles to put in holes (what he calls the rounded pieces), and the parts of pieces that line up and match to form the picture. Of course, his first real puzzle is a scene from Cars... What fun - I can envision hours of entertainment BUT lots of little pieces all over the house if I don't come up with some kind of system to keep them organized.

No comments: