Monday, February 9, 2009

Richard's Family Birthday Celebration!


It was so much fun having Richard's birthday fall on a school holiday this year. Richard and I headed to MeMe and DD's house to play and feed the ducks. That night, the three of us headed to GattisTown for pizza and gametime fun. Richard was quite a pro by the end of the evening and could swipe his own card. I was so glad that I rediscovered his little race car sweater vest while cleaning his closet that day (it has a number 5, but I think it kinda looks like an S). The crowds didn't seem to be so bad (probably because we went right after Ty got off of work). Richard had fun as always playing basketball and bowling....what is it about boys and playing games with balls?!?!?! Of course at the end of the evening he just had to take a picture with his little treasures all lined up neatly in a row! This poor little cake only had a couple of bites out of the icing when I threw it away, but it was yummy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very Precious pics!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! It's been too long since we have had a visit!