
Thursday I had a babysitter lined up, but mom and dad called and wanted to come visit; and although we LOVE our babysitter, when grandparents ask - you cannot refuse - plus that eliminates the cost of a babysitter! :o) I had a PF Chang's gift certificate that I had been saving back and this felt like a good time to use it because Ty's work is so stressful right now as well as the fact that he is stressed about his dad's illness. I met Kelsey V. for lunch at Sway's Bistro (YUMMY and I highly recommend it) and then I headed to MMO and picked Richard up from his last day there. We headed to the house and DD was already there - we played and had a wonderful time and then I headed to Madison. I parked next to Ty's car so when he walked out and saw me he was in total shock - he asked what was going on and I told him that I was there to kidnap him and take him to supper! We had a really great time and it was wonderful to have time just the two of us. We REALLY appreciate mom and dad coming out and spending the day with Richard. He always loves playing with y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment