Sunday, July 12, 2009

My little waterbug...

I am so glad that Richard seems to have inherited one of my all-time loves: the water....I loved to swim as a child,whether it was on the swim team or just for fun! Richard didn't take lessons again this year with his friends, but thankfully he is just as eager to spend time in the water. He LOVES to swim - whether it be in our TINY pool in the backyard or next door at the neighborhood pool (DEFINITELY his first choice). I am glad that Ty talked me into building on this lot, because it is so convenient in getting to the pool at a moment's notice...the only thing is sometimes it is hard to say NO we can't go today. I'm so thankful that I have the summertime to play with him and watch how he grows and progresses. I know I am biased but he is just too stinkin' cute...

No comments: