Yesterday after working out at the Y, it was fairly cool when we got home so I decided to tackle the garage - it is TOTALLY out of control!!! Richard played on his riding toys and with balls for most of the time that I was working but then he announced that he wanted to help because "he was a good helper" - even though he totally messed up all the grit and dirt that I had neatly swept in a pile - he decided that the small broom just would not do so he confiscated the big one from me - guess it would have worked better if I had turned it over for him!! LOL After cooling off with a Popsicle he came inside and after a quick lunch he promptly fell asleep with "Mr. Bear" (from MMO).
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wednesday Movies and Earning his admission - JUST KIDDING!!!
Yesterday after working out at the Y, it was fairly cool when we got home so I decided to tackle the garage - it is TOTALLY out of control!!! Richard played on his riding toys and with balls for most of the time that I was working but then he announced that he wanted to help because "he was a good helper" - even though he totally messed up all the grit and dirt that I had neatly swept in a pile - he decided that the small broom just would not do so he confiscated the big one from me - guess it would have worked better if I had turned it over for him!! LOL After cooling off with a Popsicle he came inside and after a quick lunch he promptly fell asleep with "Mr. Bear" (from MMO).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment