Sunday, April 13, 2008

WHEW!!!!

OK now Cindy and Robin - my brain has now turned to mush - I cannot type another entry and I cannot search out any more cute pictures to go with any said posts! I MUST have another lesson so that I can learn how to make a collage and then I could have just had one really long story covering March and April. Now my challenge is this - y'all have to add to your blogs as well - I'll be checking every day! LOL

You know that I am teasing y'all. I really did want to add one about library time but I am exhausted. I will add it later when I add one about the Governor's Game that we are going to on Tuesday when we go see our Bulldogs play! Go STATE!!!

I regretfully add that it may be a week or more though before I add again - I have Talent Show, my Venture field trip and preparation for Art In the Park! I know - just excuses huh!?!?!

2 comments:

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

WOW, you majorly updated! Loved reading it all!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

That was a lot! Loved all of it!