First I will respond to Robin "tagging me" - here goes... hmmm 7 things about myself that people might not know!
1. A big part of my childhood was spent growing up in Malawi Africa - I was born in Mississippi, but moved to Africa when I was four. LOVED IT! Wouldn't trade my experiences for anything.
2. I am the baby of my family - I have one older brother - we used to call him the "old man" of our family because my mom is the baby of her family and my dad was the baby of his family.
3. Due to starting my schooling in Africa in a British school system (and with my December bday) I graduated high school at 17.
4. I am VERY afraid of heights - I fell from my aunt and uncle's attic/playroom and have NEVER liked anything high since then...NOT even glass elevators - absolutely HATE them.
5. No surprise because of number 4 but I am NOT a thrill seeker and don't like amusement rides like roller coasters, my husband on the other hand is an adrenaline junkie!!!
6. I used to model in high school - LOVED being paid for dressing up and wearing fashionable clothes - Pamela Nail, was who I trained under before we moved to Louisiana. Hard to believe now but even through most of college I was the one who wore three inch heels and had purses to match every outfit - most everything was also dry cleaned - WHEW - my thoughts on clothing have changed a lot!! LOL
7. I am currently growing my hair again to donate - I donated 10 1/2 inches when Richard was born two years ago and am planning on cutting it again at the end of the summer.
Not very earth shattering revelations, but I did finally respond to you Robin. :o)
Now I tag: Cindy....
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





1 comment:
I HATE elevators! I want to see some modeling pictures girl!!!!
Post a Comment