1 - Thank you mom and dad for the GREAT visit this afternoon at the "big house" I am glad y'all were housesitting on this side of town and we were blessed to scoot over and have such a long visit with y'all.
2 - Just for the record: Now that TWO of the five moms at the sitter that our kiddos go to are pregnant, I just thought I'd go on record and say we are NOT pregnant!!! Kozy you already have two, so I think we will let Robin go next in this ongoing trend~ LOL!! ONE child that doesn't sleep well and isn't potty trained is enough for me at the moment - I still have a little time - the deadline Ty gave me was "before he is 40" and he is still just 38!
3 - Happy Birthday Sarah Katherine and love to Abby and Doug and Steph! Today is her birthday and Aunt Michelle got home too late to call and wish her a happy birthday...p.s. Abby, thank you for the little bear you made and sent to Richard - he is holding it tightly as he gets ready for bed! (This is the niece who was having the birthday party last weekend that mom and dad were attending when they got "the call" - no new calls on that subject - still just waiting)
4 - School is DEF back in full swing - we had "drama" just as we entered the cafeteria for lunch - a fifth grader had pulled the fire alarm so out to the parking lot we trekked for the next half hour in the heat of the day - hey at least we know that the alarm works and NO ONE could miss the screech that it produces.
5 - I am thankful for my job - I am so blessed to have my "own" room - first time in EIGHT years - shared five years here in RCSD and three in Clinton I was in a HALL - I am very tired at night, and have some quite "interesting" characters in my classes, but I am really thankful to be where I am and for the year God has in store for me - may I heed His prompting.
6 - I am making beaded lanyards to wear your work ID badge - we have to wear them in order to get in the building - I will try to post some pics soon but just drop me a comment if you are interested.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment