Manze Ball turns three on the eighteenth and Richard turns three on the nineteenth. . .last year we celebrated together at the PlayPlace and this year at Pump It Up. We had so much fun!!! Since Richard and Manze both go to Mrs. Beth's house they share a lot of the same friends (in one way we are trying to spare the moms two birthdays in one weekend, but really we have a LOT of fun and t is very economical - we can do a much nicer party than we could otherwise do if separate). One of Robin's friends made Richard's "smash" cake - he LOVED that it had Lightning McQueen on it. We had the staff at PIU alternate the Cars plates and cupcakes with the Pink and Princess cupcakes - too funny! Thank you to ALL of our neighbors and friends that made Saturday so much fun.
P.S. Notice the cute shirt that Robin made for Richard - she made the navy one AND the one in the next blog - check out her work - go to my friends (the ball family) and then go to her link for her business - BallPoint Designs - yes one of these days I will learn how to link things.



.jpg)





1 comment:
Hey! We had so much fun at the party and I think it's a great idea to do a double party :) Robin said yall are doing science camp this summer (did I get that right?) if so, I am so excited! Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment