Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning at the Sullivan's . . .
















The first time that my eyes opened and the clock said 6:20 I rolled over...the second time that I saw the clock and it said 7:30 I knew we HAD to get up - we needed to leave the house no later than 9 or 9:15 in order to get to MaMaw Ada's house in Livingston LA....and we still had a sleeping boy, presents to open and play with, a car to pack, and the whole getting dressed bit...and NOT much time!!!










Richard was SOUND ASLEEP when I peeked in his room so Ty thought a good idea would be to have his Mickey Mouse racetrack talk - sure enough, after having it "talk" a few times, a sleepy headed Richard came wandering out of his room rubbing his eyes....the race track was what he headed straigt towards (he had drooled over it every time that we had been to WalMart) - he also enjoyed the presents that Mickey Mouse sent from Disney World - a backpack, a jacket, a sweatshirt, a tshirt, and a coloring book...he also enjoyed the art supplies and two big hits were his new "Cars" and his new Poingo book - I LOVE it - it has a reading pen that "reads" the text on the page as you run pen over it - as you go over the illustrations it either asks you questions or gives you tidbits of information....he LOVES it - the starter kit included the Cars book and Nemo...what fun is in store and now mommy doesn't have to read EVERY single book (although I LOVE reading to him.) We cooked some biscuits while opening presents and then quickly headed out the door for Louisiana.

No comments: