Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Sure Do Love Library Time. . .


Richard really looks forward to Thursdays. If he has had a good day at Mrs. Beth's he can go to see Mrs. June at the library....I'm not sure which part he likes the best - singing the songs - playing with the shakers - listening to Mrs. June read - arranging the magnets on the board - reading the board books - playing with the balls - or checking out videos to take home: it is all just plain ole kid fun!! HOWEVER, I could NOT be Mrs. June - I do NOT have the patience - seems the secret is out and it is now beginning to be very crowded - I think we are considering switching to a different day. Anyway, most days all of "Beth's kids" go - today Kate was sick so she and Claire were not there, but we had a new member in our midst: today was Emily's first day to go - thankfully she slept through most of the ruckus....Mrs. June even had mats out for everyone to sit on...now only that worked as good in reality as it does in theory! LOL Thanks to Amy, Cindy, and Robin for always adding to the fun by going on Thursdays....we look forward to next week.

p.s.haveno idea whytheone picturned itselfsideways while uploading - sorry.

No comments: