Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting Ready for 2009!!







Snowball started his year off by getting a bath and haircut! He HATES the process, but absolutely struts around when he gets home - it is too funny to watch! Snowball is NOT a silent kitty - in fact the info card when we adopted him described him as being "verbal" - boy was that an understatement!!! Anyway - as he was meowing on the way to be groomed, Richard kept patting the pet carrier and telling him it was "okay, baths are fun" - I know his eyes look evil, but he really is a pretty cat - crystal blue colored eyes.

And yes, it doesn't take very much to make me happy these days! I LOVE using my holiday time to get my house organized and cleaned up!! We took an entire car load (trunk and all) full of donations, but my project I am most pleased with is my kitchen. PatPat has dish stackers and I decided I wanted some...no one explains to you that when you have a child you LOSE cabinet space - first to bottles, then sippy cups and plates and bowls - I had so much fun finding everything a new home!! Yeah WalMart - MUCH less expensive than the ones I had my eye on at the organizational store!! And on top of that, I used a gift card that one of my students gave me so it really only cost me half of what it would have been.

No comments: