Christmas Eve day I had planned to go on over to mom and dad's while Ty was at work, but I wasn't feeling very well so Richard and I didn't get there till about 2:30. Richard had fun baking cookies with MeMe, but the hit of the day was mom's train - he LOVED playing with it and was so gentle. Ty joined us when he got off of work and we enjoyed Christmas Eve supper as a family..although I didn't eat since I still didn't feel well - OOPS - then I got sick and realized it was not food poisoning from supper the night before - I had a virus!!! I felt TERRIBLE - not only physically but emotionally that I had brought germs to daddy's house and he still has to be sooo careful...I just tried to keep my distance from him. We exchanged and opened our presents (Richard LOVED his Buzz Lightyear from mom and dad) and then Ty led the way home, mom drove my car with me and Richard home, and daddy followed us in his car so that he'd be able to bring mom home. Even though I was sick I enjoyed our family time - I continued to be sick the rest of the night so poor Ty had to be an elf pretty much by himself till about 4am getting everything ready for the next morning.
P.S. Thank the Lord, neither mom nor dad got sick!!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment