Friday, January 2, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!!











Ok, so I know that this post is out of order chronologicaly, but I did want to include it. I cannot believe that I am 35! I don't feel 35! My birthday was December 10th and I gave myself a gift I have not given myself in the last 15 years - I took the day off of work...I know some of my friends thought I was crazy because I spent the majority of the day cleaning my house (sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacumming, laundry and such) but that is what truly made me happy: you see once I reach my bday the rest of December is just a blur because of the holiday season. I also was able to have lunch with Ty - such a treat!! That night, Ty and Richard had a cake for me and we went as a family to see Bolt. Unbelievably Richard sat through all of the previews and the entire movie without moving an inch...good flick....good birthday.

No comments: