Friday, March 13, 2009

Fantastic Friday...

The day started out kind of rough - I was late to work, but thankfully not by much and it was for a good reason (Mr. Doty, my co-worker that has been in the hospital for seven weeks called and I lost track of time)...so I was late getting to work to help run the school store...then I logged on my work computer only to see some kind of message about "system recovery" - did I mention that I had not yet printed my report cards that had to go home today!?!?!?! Anyway.... one bright perk was that the enrichment teachers had a come and go party set up in our counselor's room and in between our classes we could run down and fix a plate of goodies...yum yum. I did finally get all of my report cards printed and passed out with nineteen minutes until the dismissal bell for the day!!! Meanwhile, Richard had a GREAT day at Mrs. Beth's house and stayed "dry" all day too! Robin made these cute shirts for our kiddos to wear - aren't they adorable - y'all check her site out - she has items for babies, kids, and adults!!! The kiddos enjoyed cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies for an early St. Patty's Day party and thankfully the effects of the sugar rush aren't too terribly bad! Only less than an hour and Ty will be home and we will be able to have a "first" ......... first "family spring break" - Ty and I had Spring Break together in 2000 for our honeymoon, but not since then...so I am REALLY excited about our week together; mom and dad are going to keep Richard some so that we can have time just the two of us as well!! I know we will work around the house, but there will be time to mix in some fun as well. WAHOO - YEAH for Spring Break and a much needed rest!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your new background....and YAY for spring break!!! Wish I had one...I really miss that!!