Richard woke up at 5am to go to the potty and after I had him tucked back in his bed, I flipped the porch light on out of curiosity to check "just in case...." YEP - it is SNOWING!!!! And some of the flurries are BIG!!! Like a goofball, glad no one else in the neighborhood was awake, I slipped my yellowbox loafers on with my PJs and walked around to take some pics.....#1 I hate that it is sleepy time and Richard can't see it (NO I'm NOT going to wake him up) #2 I hate that Ty is out of town still and not here to share it and #3 I'm wishing VERY hard that it stays cold long enough for it to stick until Richard wakes up and can see it! When we last had snow I was stuck at school and didn't get to experience it with him....here's wishing.....
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment