Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break - Part Two....

Monday evening (after both Robin and I fell asleep with our kiddos while putting them down for nap – glad to know it happens to other mommies, not just me), I headed over to Robin’s house to deliver her a shirt for a friend to have it monogrammed for school and also to pick out some material for Robin to make me some shirts!! I am ssssoooo super excited!!! She is making me some cross ones, a State one, a Highland Bluff one, and one with either my last name initial or Mrs. Sullivan (she is so creative that I told her to just pick it out and I’d trust her)…she is headed to the beach so I’m not sure when she’ll get them done, but hopefully soon because I can’t wait to wear them. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you need to: she can do just about ANYTHING – towels, baby gifts, childrens’ clothes, adult clothing – just trust me, go check out her site (Ballpoint Designs).

So the weather started perking up and we knew that Tuesday would be a better day for fence building…what do you do? You call on friends that are here from out of town and beg for help…well, I wouldn’t say beg – Mike is a great friend and usually a home cooked meal is about all it takes! :o) Richard and I have had fun playing outside on the playset that Ty made and also playing “cars” of course….thank you Mike: I’d be the one on fence building duty instead if you weren’t here!

No comments: