Before....
During....
After.....
Well, the fence building continues….MANY MANY MANY thanks to Mike for all of his help!!! Richard helps by “watching” (me too – most of the time). Yesterday, Richard went for a LONG overdue haircut – maybe a tad shorter than I had planned (huger understatement), but hey warm weather is here and we do have THREE weeks for it to hopefully grow out before Easter pics. After that, we headed to see MeMe and DD….Richard, Meme, and I went to feed the ducks but only the turtles, mini fish, and one HUGE catfish showed up. Mom had cooked a yummy pork tenderloin. Richard had fun as always playing with his MeMe and DD. Today, we have been busy cooking cookies and getting ready for the bulldogs to play. When I told Richard that they were coming on TV, he insisted in getting HIS cowbell down, so of course I had to take some pics. Today has started out well already since LSU won, now we just need the Bulldogs to pull it through as well.



.jpg)





1 comment:
Hello!!! Didn't know you had a blog but so glad to find it! Check ours out when you have time www.fourpattersons.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment