Sunday, March 1, 2009

WAHOO - He's Awake!!!

Ok, so some of it melted and no, Ty's not home yet; BUT - Richard woke up and we went outside for a few minutes to play in the dusting of snow.... I could NOT go back to sleep (I was like a kid the night before a vacation to Disney World)...I kept waiting and waiting for Richard to wake up...I had just finished uploading my pics to facebook when his sleepyheaded self walked in and said good morning. I told him that it had snowed, and then quickly bundled him up...he liked the snow AFTER I was a good mommy and went back inside and found his gloves (who needs gloves in MS) anyway...we made a message to daddy on the big slide, made a mini snowman (hey, you have to work with what you've got aka not much snow), and then he wanted to pick it up and send it down the slide (oh well, guess Ty won't get to meet Mr. Snowman in person). What fun!! I'm so glad that I got to experience Mississippi's version of snow with Richard; just wish Ty were here too.

No comments: