Saturday I decided to pull out my beads just for fun...I have not done ANY beading except for when a few people have wanted to buy a random pair of earrings, bracelet, or lanyard set....so out the beads came and fourteen pairs of earrings later I felt much better: beading is ssoooo therapeutic to me. Richard didn't seem to want to take a nap, so we just let him play until he absolutely konked out while watching Cars on his dvd player. Mom and dad came over Sunday morning and went to church with us - so glad that Chip was there for their first experience but wish Askew had been there as well.... anyway, we came home for a yummy pot roast lunch then proceeded to watch MSU play basketball...sure am glad that our guys played as hard and wanted the game as much as they did; I cannot even fathom what the score would have been if we had FAIR and unbiased refs - geez - they are supposed to be impartial right? After the outcome of the game, we decided to go out for the evening and maybe even stay out;;;the front desk kept saying no availabilities but we headed to Philadelphia anyway...so glad mom and dad had packed for the night....after a free buffet supper and fun playing we finally got a room at midnight...I cashed in for sleep about one thirty (not sure about Ty); we got up the next morning and headed back...YUCKY rain, so obviously no fence building for Monday. We gave Richard "Fillmore" for being such a good boy for MeMe and DD overnight. I decided to tackle our home office and try to ready it for this summer when I hope to scrapbook Richard's first trip to WDW this past Thanksgiving. By the way, what do you think of my new background? Isn't it GREAT - Allison over at the Displaced Texan created it for me and she even took the time to tweak it for me - head over to her site and check out her cool pages...
I completely forgot you did this...When I get past taxes I need a red set to go with a dress...I have been looking in stores, and can't find what I want...I am SO excited!!
I am married to a wonderful man named Ty and we have a sweet son named Richard. I feel so very blessed by God and strive to ever be thankful and to never take for granted what God has given to me. You will find posts on excerpts from our everyday life.
1 comment:
I completely forgot you did this...When I get past taxes I need a red set to go with a dress...I have been looking in stores, and can't find what I want...I am SO excited!!
Post a Comment