Here are a few hints via some pics - BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER ---- couldn't share many of the in between or that would TOTALLY give it away. Let's just say we began pondering our "mini-trip" day before yesterday - made a decision about midnight Monday - went and had a FABULOUS time last night - and less than 24 hours after first hearing about the opportunity we were CRASHED in bed absolutely exhausted and worn out but ssssooooo worth it because of the sheer JOY Richard expressed!!!
More to come - gonna drop Richard at a friend's house and run up to the school to at least feel like I have accomplished something towards getting ready for the new school year (since we have NOT been allowed to work in the rooms yet - YIKES!!!)
P.S. YES, I know that Richard's arm is not in the carseat correctly - I had already begun to get him out and thought about taking a picture - he was in a safely parked car!! NO reporting me to the authorities!!! LOL



.jpg)





1 comment:
My guess...The Wiggles!
Post a Comment