



Yesterday afternoon after lunch, Richard was getting REALLY sleepy but I wouldn't let him go lay down - we had to load the car - he was being such a grouch - so I asked him if he remembered going to meet Elmo (which he did) - so I asked him if he would like to go and see the Wiggles - he proceeded to get this HUGE grin and began naming each of the characters to ensure that indeed I was referring to THE Wiggles - too funny - he quickly helped me load the car and hopped right on into his car seat. We met Ty and began our journey to Mobile, AL. All went well till we hit H'Burg - there was a HUGE storm cell - nonetheless, Ty safely navigated us through the bad weather and to the Arena in perfect time. Richard patiently perused the program and before we knew - the lights dimmed and the show began...he didn't care too much for the "extra" dancers that opened the show, but was thrilled when the Big Red Car came chugga chugging on to the stage...of course Henry, Dorothy, and Wags were there and the Captain made a GRAND entrance repelling down out of the Wiggles castle.



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment