Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Wiggles...





If you are not familiar with the Wiggles, they are a group of four guys from Australia that children seem to LOVE and parents come to LOATHE (if their kiddos watch them obsessively - as was the case with Richard for a VERY long time - we don't loathe them, I just detest falling into bed exhausted and not being able to sleep because songs about fruit salad or hot potatoes are ringing in my head! LOL) Anyway, I digress... Each of the men wears a signature color: Murray: red, Anthony: blue, Jeff: purple, and Sam: yellow. I list Sam last because that character changed recently (the former "yellow" singer Greg retired due to health reasons) and for the longest time Richard would NOT name Sam because he was mad that Greg was no longer on the videos...he seemed to quickly get over his being miffed as they all appeared on stage and he got to see Sam up close and personal!!!

No comments: