Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Fun Must End...Or Does It????





I have to admit that I was impressed by the performance. Richard really enjoyed every bit of it and was mesmerized. He was so sad and pouty when we were in the car ready to head home, but we encouraged him to think about the show and you can see that the "happy thoughts" improved his mood. He was so wound up from the show that he did not fall asleep till almost eleven o'clock. Thankfully he did not wake up through the rest of the trip, filling up with gasoline, picking up Ty's car, or transferring him from the car to his bed. When I went to check on him this morning, his new friends were tucked firmly in his grasp as he lay there sleeping. He carried them around until it was time to leave to go to Mrs. Kozy's house....you can see that they have been properly introduced to Big Bird and Barney! LOL

Okay - I am TRULY exhausted - I went to the school and unpacked a few boxes today - ran a couple of errands - picked Richard up from Kozy's house - took Richard to get his hair cut (ALWAYS exhausting) - came home and absolutely could not fall asleep with Richard no matter how badly I wanted to - met Kozy, Claire, Kate, Amy, and Wes for supper and playtime - came home finished cooking our supper - and then the usual night time routines...again I find myself keyed up and unable to sleep and I am supposed to be at the car dealership in less than six and a half hours - YIKES!!! I hope that "today" works out where I can get a nap before the school/faculty picnic at Becky's house!!!

No comments: