



The other day when I was creating some posts Richard came in the office - he kept saying "colors" and pointing to the desk. Well I didn't see any colors, but due to his persistence I began digging around on the desk and found the "colors" he was talking about. Somewhere along the line someone gave us the colors you can use in the bathtub - Ty and I were going out that night, so I thought hmm - no big deal he can have his bath early so the babysitter wouldn't have to do it...oh my gosh!!! I thought I was going to have a heart attack as he began with his artwork on the sides of our tub - I wrote his name for him (since all true artwork is signed LOL) and he took it from there - he had fun showing Tigger the orange - and coloring EVERYWHERE - even on the floor of the tub. The colors did wash off amazingly easily, but I still think that we will reserve our coloring as an "out of the bath tub" activity!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment