Sunday, July 27, 2008

Richard LOVES to feed the ducks at MeMe and DD's. . .







A couple of weeks ago, Richard and I headed over to Clinton for a visit with MeMe and DD. A visit to their house is NEVER complete unless they walk to the lakes and feed the ducks. If you look closely at the first picture the ducks from ACROSS the lake are coming to join in the afternoon snack, all swimming in a perfectly straight line headed to Richard! I was a bit nervous about the Canadian Geese, but Richard seemed to hold his own. He had such a great time even though it was scorching hot. . . as you can see from the last picture he was sooooo sad to leave....isn't it amazing how transparent little ones are and show ALL of their emotions...they have not yet been taught to hold things inside or wear masks...may I be more like him in his childlike ways of enjoying life with ALL of me one hundred percent even if that means their is momentary sadness that accompanies those times.

No comments: