Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Little Too Much Kindness...






I was on the other side of the house for just a couple of minutes this morning...I noticed it was awfully quiet so I sneaked a peek into the kitchen and what did I see - Richard on the floor pouring a bowl of cereal for his friends...when I asked him what he was doing he quickly hopped up and surveyed the situation from a distance and said " I feed Elmo cereal" - although it was a huge mess, I know he was just trying to be kind and share with his little friends. After we cleaned up the mess, I did let him feed his friends and added a warning that the next time he wanted to feed his friends, to please ask mommy for help first!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i can't believe i just now found your blog! richard is getting so big!!! how sweet of him to feed his friends:) hope y'all are enjoying your summer!