Monday, June 9, 2008

My Guys...




We had a relatively laid back weekend - Ty and Richard watched the NASCAR race (well sort of as you can see LOL) - for lunch Sunday we went to Mazzio's Pizza and since Richard is in his "race car phase" Ty helped him drive the racing game - and then I just had to include this picture of Richard from this morning - he was upset when daddy left to go to work and so I took him outside to distract him: this is the look I got when he realized there was no water in the pool! Priceless! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband - he is so loving to me and so patient and loving with Richard (even as we have hit the TWOS) ... and I am thankful for Richard even as I am silently crying out "God help me figure out what to do - give me guidance!"

No comments: