Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Richard's Fluffy Friends...








Richard was always a bit interested in the Sesame Street Gang, but he became a HUGE fan after his Poppa and PatPat took him to an Elmo show in Baton Rouge where he sat on the second row and was absolutely entranced the WHOLE time (even though it was nap time)... After Easter I found this "basket pals" on sale at Target so I brought them home to him. . . he LOVES to play with them. One morning last week, he was already dressed for the day and was helping mommy with the laundry - when he saw me folding his Sesame Street overalls he began pulling off his outfit and insisted that he "wear Elmo" - no problem. A little while later he went and retrieved his fluffy friends from his room, walked over and picked up my camera, brought it to me, and said "cheese Elmo", "cheese Ernie", "cheese Oscar", "cheese Cookie" - that just cracked me up - he wanted me to take pictures of each of his special friends. Last year he was so attached to his MegaBloks little friends that I actually had Monique McGonagill take some pictures of him holding them...he still loves them and a few live in mommy's purse to keep him entertained when we go out, but the Sesame Street Gang seems to be rivaling them as a new favorite. I just had to share these as I think they are so sweet!!

No comments: